Can't seem to pull full RF/t out of 1B capable Rainbow Generator setup via flux network

AkiraSieghart

Dec 29, 2020
I'm on FTB Revelations. I built a Rainbow Generator setup and have forty PhantomEnergy Faces around it, all successfully linked to the rainbow generator and all are making the correct 25M RF/t. I removed the phantomface blacklist entry in Flux Networks both client and server side and the flux plugs seem to be connecting to them properly (visually) but I'm still being limited. The flux plugs, flux points, and flux controller are all set to no limits. The single flux point is connected to a tier 8 DE energy core and IS inputting energy correctly.

I'm being limited to a single connection of 25M RF/t. If I group a flux plug in the middle of phantomfaces, it'll only draw 25M and all other plugs connected to other Phantomfaces or even the Rainbow Generator itself will not draw any RF. If I break the first plug, the one placed second will start working but again, will only draw 25M RF.

I've looked through the config GUI client side and even the config file server side but I can't seem to find any limit like this. I've seen plenty of youtubers and streams do the same exact thing but they were on older builds.

Any ideas?

AkiraSieghart

Dec 29, 2020
Update: I tried to run cryo-stabalized fluxducts directly from the phantom energyfaces and the rainbow generator to my DE energy core and I'm still capped at 25M RF/t. So at this point, I'm pretty sure that it's not flux networks that is limiting it. I'm not seeing anything limiting in EU2, AA, oe DE configs either.