Can't load my save

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

DziveQ

Apr 24, 2022
Hi. I was playing oceanblock yesterday, I was leaving and rejoining my world multiple times (Esc --> Save and quit to title), and last time I saved my world, it saved as normal, no errors or anything, but today when I tried to load my save I can't. I mean it just disappeared. I can only create new world. I headed to installation folder --> Saves and my save is there. What could happen, and how can I fix it ?

Yesterdays log (before issue)

Todays log
Todays debug log (too large for pastebin, here is virus total)

Let me know if u need any additional information, logs etc.

Thanks in advance.

DziveQ

Apr 24, 2022
Just tried it but idk why, it's not working. I'm not getting any copy link or anything. Maybe it's too long, it's over 7MB of text haha

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
There's no need to create a shorturl.

And if it still fails without that, try a different browser, or use private / icognito mode that doesn't have all your plugins loaded in your browser.