Cant download FTB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maytradomon

Jul 29, 2019
ok here is my problem i got to the feed-the-beast.com and click the download tab but when the page loads its just white i dont know if maybe I need to download the latest java or if there is a problem but can someone help me out and maybe give me a different website to download it.

Maytradomon

Jul 29, 2019
no thats the problem no matter how many times i got to the mainsite its just a white page i cant scroll down i can do anything its just the tabs and the rest is a white page

Divo

Jul 29, 2019
I am using chrome and google and i tried bing and also Internet explorer but still. Btw my PC is windows 8

Maytradomon

Jul 29, 2019
I am also using google Chrome but it doesnt block anything else so i dont see why it blocks this[DOUBLEPOST=1365293743][/DOUBLEPOST]well appearantly Google is somehow blocking it. So piece of advice if you cant do it on Chrome try Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I am also using google Chrome but it doesnt block anything else so i dont see why it blocks this[DOUBLEPOST=1365293743][/DOUBLEPOST]well appearantly Google is somehow blocking it. So piece of advice if you cant do it on Chrome try Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Nope google is not blocking it and there are no issues I am aware of, can you please send the output of the console -> right click -> inspect element -> console - this may be empty

Divo

Jul 29, 2019
No i turned my fire wall off but still...anyway i got the luancher form a friend and this following error apears to me plz help:
Error: Could not find or load main class 1
It come up in the console
[DOUBLEPOST=1365309100][/DOUBLEPOST]i have even submited a ticket but still no answer:(

Divo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I FOUND IT!!!!
Chrome wont let me go on the page but using reg Internet Explorer did.
So i downloaded the .exe luancher and started to dwonload the ultimate, direwolf, and yog pack mods
But when ever they finsh downloading it tells me the same thing
Error: Could not find or load main class 1
I tryed over a million times by closing the reponing luancher but whne i press luanch it tells me the same thing in the console:(
Please help me on this i have been trying so hard to gte this luancher up i have been so anxiuoch to play FTB from wating the Yogacast episodes with all the cool modpacks so try and help me.And thank you:):oops:

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Where is the exe installed/located? If it is in the Program Files folder try running it as an admin or moving it to say your desktop. Either that or get the jar version, which is what I use.

Maytradomon

Jul 29, 2019
if your having trouble here is what you do use Internet Explorer or Mozilla to get the URL then open Google Chrome back up and insert the URL in to the website bar and hit enter then you have the exe. file

Status
Not open for further replies.