Bug Can't craft Hybrid Solar Helmet or Ultimate Solar Helmet? (Edit)

Gtking616

Jul 29, 2019
(FIXED) New Issue Below

I messed around adding quite a few mods to the Direwolf 20 pack for 1.7.10, and when I attempted launching I got a crash with this report.

Any possible roots?

Attachments

• crash-2015-12-10_19.55.22-client.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Gtking616

Jul 29, 2019
Not 100% sure but I'd say update BDlib.
This seemed to work, thanks.

I ran into another issue however. I gathered enough iridium for the Hybrid Solar Helmet, and have everything needed, but when I put it together, it won't let me craft it. There are other IC2 items that won't let this happen either for some reason. I read around and figured out it has something to do with the "damage" values that electric items have, but I can't find any up to date solutions anywhere. Anyone have some info on this?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I had a similar issue with a couple of IC2 items on my Infinity Evolved server. I simply created a crafting recipe with Minetweaker that allowed users to craft the wrong id to the right one. Another and possibly easier way if you are playing single player might be to cheat in the item you are trying to craft and throw away the components.

Gtking616

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similar issue with a couple of IC2 items on my Infinity Evolved server. I simply created a crafting recipe with Minetweaker that allowed users to craft the wrong id to the right one. Another and possibly easier way if you are playing single player might be to cheat in the item you are trying to craft and throw away the components.
How would you go about using minetweaker to create a valid recipe?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
MInetweaker wiki is a good place to start, http://minetweaker3.powerofbytes.com/wiki/Main_Page
You can also take a loook at the existing scripts in the scripts folder and see what they do. This for example is my fix for the 60k coolant cells: recipes.addShapeless(<IC2:reactorCoolantSix>, [<IC2:reactorCoolantSix:1>]); What it does is it allows you to craft the coolant cell with metadata 1 into a coolant cell without metadata.