Cant connect to Server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Lowtbh

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Cant connect to Server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Obscurity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hey, I have a fresh nitrado Server running Obscurity 1.1.14 but i can't connect to it from my Laptop (Ubuntu)
when i try to connect i get the error:
Failed to connect to the Server:
java.net.ConnectionException: Connection refused

i already tried:
-delete Obscurity and redownload the 1.1.14 Version
-install the JDK 1.8.0_73 so not the open JDK(or whatever it was called)
-restarting the Server
-ping the Server (could ping the Server but not with Port but im not sure if thats even possible)

A problem is that i cant connect from another computer to check if its a server or client issue... because im at my parents place and just have a laptop here

im currently installing vanilla to check wether i can connect on vanilla servers or not...

Would be awesome if somone can help me so i can play the modpack :p

Lowtbh

Jul 29, 2019
so i can connect on a server with vanilla minecraft... still no clue what the problem may be...

Edit: i cant connect from another Laptop with Obscurity 1.1.14(windows 7) either ...

Last edited:

Lowtbh

Jul 29, 2019
So i found a solution: i reinstalled the game on nitrado and then i could connect (dunno why)