Can Someone Please Make Mods For Me?

S

shadow7396

Hey guys, I'm in need of two mods for my server. Before anyone says anything, Yes I have tried to learn java and even went through 20 different tutorials and out of all those tutorials, I understood nothing they were saying(I spent 10 hours trying to figure it all out, literally!). If anyone would be willing to help me, i'd really appreciate it! Also, anyone willing to help can choose which one of the two they want to work on for me!

mek86

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm in need of two mods for my server. Before anyone says anything, Yes I have tried to learn java and even went through 20 different tutorials and out of all those tutorials, I understood nothing they were saying(I spent 10 hours trying to figure it all out, literally!). If anyone would be willing to help me, i'd really appreciate it! Also, anyone willing to help can choose which one of the two they want to work on for me!
I am new to this as well. But it may help if you could describe what you want in these mods. Why 2? what will they do for you?