Can someone help me creating a dedicated server with StoneBlock 3

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

C4u3_

Nov 3, 2022
So, I've been passing through hard times when It comes to creating this server, so I'll tell what I did and, luckily, someone can help me out. I downloaded the StoneBlock3 server pack, installed and put it "raw" on my host, and this text message appeared: https://pastebin.com/7tRCtg6V

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Try checking these instructions out:

If it still fails, please tell all the steps in detail you did and where it fails.

If you are a discord user you can always jump on the discord server if you want faster replies, otherwise just keep posting here :)

C4u3_

Nov 3, 2022
Yeah, I did all of it and it still doesn't work. The problem happens when passing the archives to my dedicated host, when it tries to start the server innumerous errors appears and the final error message is the one I linked earlier, and as I don't know much about these stuff, i don't know what to do. Thanks for helping me tough.

C4u3_

Nov 3, 2022
I don't know If this is important, but after opening and executing the server file, I dragged all archives into my dedicated server by using FireZilla client and I try starting the server (and as you know, the server won't start)

C4u3_

Nov 3, 2022
I could fix the problem, it wasn't related to the modpack, it was host issues, but now we good. thanks for your time and your help.

Reactions: grandrolf

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Nice that you got it sorted - hope you'll have fun :)