Can any Mo' Creatures users help?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Sp here's the issue. I have managed to get my server running with Ultimate and Mo' Creatures, but there is something very strange.

When night falls, not only do I see no Mo' Creatures mobs, but you should SEE the massive amount of Angry Zombies that appear on my radar. It's INSANE! It's like, NOTHING else spawns!

I have done some research to find out that this is because of the settings for the creatures has reduced vanilla spawns. However, there is a way to encode the config so it doesn't do this anymore.

What I am asking for is some nice Mo' Creatures user to perhaps upload their config files for MoC so that I won't have to fight endless waves of superfast Angry Zombies every single night? Or perhaps tell me the exact numbers to change in MY config file to get it so that the mobs spawn as they're supposed to?

Redweevil

Jul 29, 2019
Have you got Custom Mob Spawner? It messed up my Angry Zombie Spawning (there were none) but lots of mo creatures

Blipples

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue recently and it's a surprisingly easy fix. All you need to do is open up your Mo' Creatures config file and change the setting "modify vanilla spawn" to false. That should clear that issue up. Hope it works!