Open Calcic Trait procs off all eating events, not just drinking milk

B

bribot9001

Summary of the problem Calcic Trait procs off all eating events, not just drinking milk

Pack Version 2.2.0

What is the bug? The Calcic trait for armor in Construct's Armory normally is only suppose to activate when drinking milk, when it does proc it gives a level of regen per armor piece with the trait (for 20 seconds) and repairs each piece with a trait a good bit. Instead of not proccing any other way, it procs every time I eat something (Rustic Wildberry, Raw Chicken, Carrots, Beetroot), allowing one to give themselves regen and repair their armor nearly all the time, at least when they would need to.

Mod & Version Construct's Armory v. 1.0.1.2

Link to log file ? does not crash, do poke me with knowledge of what to look for if you really want one though.

Is it repeatable? 1. make armor from Construct's Armory that at least has the Calcic trait, easiest done by just having a bone core piece in the construction.
2. equip said armor
3. be in survival and get hungry, while you don't need to be hungry to drink milk, drinking milk isn't the problem.
4. eat anything and everything you want, I have not done extensive testing though I would find it weird if you found a food it does not work for.

Known Fix *shrug* Not exactly game breaking in the "I can't play" way but does break difficulty a good bit.

And if you really want one, all I can say is not using a bone core piece of Construct's Armor or a piece embossed with the Calcic trait.