[Bug] Launcher won't download modpacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Avast will not interfere with FTB since i use it and Avast does not care about it at all. Make sure to run FTB in Administration mode, And try changing your server download location to Nuttingham, And if that does not work, Try the other servers, Remember to close your FTB and reopen it each time you change your server download location.
Avast can interfere with launcher updates. It's just unlikely.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
I have never had that issue and i have been using Avast and FTB for about two years now, Never anything getting stuck in between Avast and FTB.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I have never had that issue and i have been using Avast and FTB for about two years now, Never anything getting stuck in between Avast and FTB.
FTB Launcher has only been available since the beginning of November, 2012. So 14 months.
I've not had any issues with avast either, but that doesn't mean they won't occur for someone else.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
Open FTB, Then click options at the top, At the bottom, Click Advanced Options, Then at the top of the new window, Click Server Location, And try Nuttingham and or Chicago 2, Remember, Each time you change your server download location, Close down FTB, And then Reopen it for the effects to take place.

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to set a specific server to download from, If not, might be best to Re-download FTB.exe, And go to you %appdata% folder and delete the FTB folder as well as where you originally saved it as well,

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
Sometimes you just need to start from scratch, i tend to have to do it once in a while for more than just FTB which is alright, It's a fresh start and can fix a lot of bugs. So don't get too down about it, Just remember if you feel the need to have to go down this route, Remember to back up your important files.

frostdu10

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have important file in FTB so it's done x)

EDIT: I still have the automatic server ;_;

Last edited:

H3X3N

Jul 29, 2019
That's good to hear, I constantly forget to back things up... Eventually i will learn my lesson...

Status
Not open for further replies.