Open Server Brierie Servers TPPI [1.0.4][24/7][TS3][Dedicated Server][Open]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Madjock999

Jul 29, 2019
Server URL : TPPI.Brierie.co

Server Website : Brierieserver.co.uk

Server Version : 1.0.4

Hey guys, this is Brierie's latest server with us finally having one of the greatest mods ever pack into one of our updated packs, everyone is welcome with our large dedicated server which is sponsored by creeperhost themselves.

Brierie Servers General Rules

• Don't be rude or insult people in chat.
  • No Spamming.
  • No Swearing/Racism/Homophobia or any other generally offensive language.
  • Don't advertise other servers.
  • Don't over-use capslock.
  • No griefing inside towny protected areas even if the permissions are not set up properly.
  • No cheating or using modified clients to defeat the spirit of the game.
  • No scamming in any way.
  • No spawn camping.
  • No AFK Machines (buy VIP if you want to AFK)

4 - FTFYRzT.gif

Reactions: ParadoxshadowFox

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
Love the servers myself, just started on Agrarian skies, but i LOVED played on their Horizons Server. Keep up the good work guys!

MarcVinkel

Jul 29, 2019
Player history and uptime on various sites regarding this server is not very representative of the actual experience. Since it shows all the servers in the Brierie hub.
From my experience on TPPI. The banned item list is completely outdated. The lag is quite bad.
Then onto the subjective, server seems poorly setup and managed in many regards. The staff members I have spoken to so far have been arrogant and super defensive by default. Too many banned items.
So overall I would not recommend people to play TPPI here, overall negative experience.

DayDreamer

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing on Brierie's servers for years. Admins and mods are friendly, if you are polite at least :p

I'd say there is a healthy life going on with 90% sane and adequate people. :) Also trade off between VIP and Free is affordable, and it mainly saves time (f. ex. quarries).

Feel free to pay a Friendly visit :) just /w poisonsonic [text] me once you're there.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Player history and uptime on various sites regarding this server is not very representative of the actual experience. Since it shows all the servers in the Brierie hub.
From my experience on TPPI. The banned item list is completely outdated. The lag is quite bad.
Then onto the subjective, server seems poorly setup and managed in many regards. The staff members I have spoken to so far have been arrogant and super defensive by default. Too many banned items.
So overall I would not recommend people to play TPPI here, overall negative experience.

I'm sorry that your experience on the server was sub-par. For the other packs that Brierie hosts, I've played on most of them and they are a lot less laggy then some, but more so then others.

Yes, the banned item list in game is outdated, but you can always ask an admin or mod and they would be more then happy to help you. (As I am a mod, I speak from experience.)

Can I ask what staff member you are referring to? We would like to know.

As for banned items on TPPI, all we are banning right now are items that chunk load (This is to reduce server lag, Also you can purchase a chunk loader on the web store), or items that bypass towny. Those that bypass we are actively working to fix so they can be unbanned.

I hope you decide to give us another chance, but if not then I hope you enjoy your time on whatever server you do decide to play on.

ParadoxshadowFox

Jul 29, 2019
Fantastic server!
I've been playing on Brierie's Unleashed server non-stop and I took a break to look at their other fantastic servers.
I came across TPPI and played for a bit, experiencing this and that. And I do not regret it. Actually far from regret, It has so much more content and improvement over unleashed, I find myself challenged at every corner of the game thanks to GregTech, there's always something to look forward to and keep you busy, nothing seems to OP... yet :b

As for the lag issue, It's certainly better than their Unleashed server, and FAR better than other TPPI servers that I've been on. But it is a test pack, and also it's FTB there will always be lag, especially since I live more than 4,000 miles away from the server. The community it surprisingly mature and helpful as well as the admins which I see on the server regularly. Very thankful that the server is not plagued with the common problems that other minecraft or other FTP servers have to deal with.

The mods on the server seem very optimized and correctly configured, There's a very steady FPS when on the server even if There's 176 client mods, and it seems there is a steady TPS even with 23 additional bukkit plugins, although I cannot tell exactly the TPS since the command "/gc" is forbidden for some reason.

I really enjoy the time spent on this server, I hope I can help the community out and I will probably get VIP on this server as well. The map on the server, including the spawn is very aesthetically pleasing and the biomes make the experience all the more enjoyable. All the default bugs and problems I've seen with the unmodified version of TPPI whether that may be sp or mp seem non existent on this server. And no, I'm not glorifying the server, I feel the positives far outweigh the negatives.

I'd recommend for everyone to come try out TPPI! ;)
♥​