breakfastcraft the shitty minecraft community

is this a good network

• Total voters

minecrafterseppe

Jul 29, 2019
hello my name is seppe
(discord seppe#0683)
i come here to warn any modded player who wants to play on a network called "breakfastcraft"
(https://www.breakfastcraft.com/)

the server quality: 9/10 little bit downtime once a day max

the community in the start: 9/10 they seem reasonable adults

the community after a while: 6/10 after uve been there for a day u already encounter some issues with one or more members (aka they tolled u to fuck off (while ur just trying to help)) and most of them are being long time afk /no response on messages

the community after 2 days: 0/10 2 or more members are being hostile against u aka when u ask something they say shit like: "heres a google link google it urself fuck off" "Ue IdK DiD u TrY FuCkInG UrSelF"

the admins after day 1-2: 0/10 u get no positive feedback they do not tolerate any kind of joke/picture
and they are being hostile in particular the guy named (UnNinja#9123) and no chance of being reasonable with them.

u just encounter a slight discusion . (some backstory) yesterday(7/08/2018) i posted a few funy pictures in discord (3 after each other) while some guys are having the slowest conversation ever . like a message every minute. u get instantly kicked . luckely it was a warning and u just have to spend 20 minutes googling the discord link again. i got back in (yay (sadly no)).

THE BAN: day 2 still (yea big gaming sesion) u just worked the way up on an expert back from basicaly a tinkers smeltery to ic2/mekanism machinery. some guy in the morning was being a dick and we explained maturly against him like "dude why are u being so rude like seriusly just drop it im just trying to have fun ill forget that this ever happend kk ? (no response and silent for the rest of the game) pretty sure this was the guy who got me and my friend banned ( he had saphire in his minecraft name). whatever so ur just playing
only guy on the server
suddenly BOOM disconected "u have been banned from this server" .
* quickly went to the discord https://discord.gg/qxPhtSP to get a response *
like the email that gets sends to u explaines to u if u have issues
boom banned on the discord admin messages u "sorry u have been banned" (this was the guy who i mentioned first) (ill provide a screenshot) . boom he blocked u (after i send him a few messages asking for an explanation. he blocks u . yes an admin just blocked u because u asked a reason for your ban.

just for anybody dont ever join this network it will end with bad experience
ps (i heard that they banned another guy to while he prop was explaining something) no proof tho

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    212.9 KB · Views: 162
  • picture.png
    picture.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 166

mathwiz617

Apr 29, 2015
While I would normally be content with letting this thread fade to page 2 or lower, this thread clearly does not belong here, and probably violates the forum’s “no bullying” policy, which can be found in more detail here: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/bullying-and-attacks.26666/. I feel like anyone who finds this thread in the future should understand that, too.

One, this is not the correct location to discuss server communities. This is meant for sharing your creations and getting feedback from the FTB forum community at large.

Two, it appears, as shown in your first picture, that you had multiple complaints filed against you. Volunteer admins, I feel, would be fully within their rights to ban you.

Three, you shouldn’t be attacking people directly. You singled out one of the admins on the server. Just... don’t do that.