BRcraftFTB [1.4.2][open][Dutch&English]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Wo_Wo_Tabernak2

Jul 29, 2019
Ya i'm trying to start a server and as soon as i try to get on it in minecraft it tells me my server is outdated... any fixes??

TCLG6x6

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone

We have some bad news for you all, we are stopping the FTB server... Yes it was an succes but we don't like to continue it because of the buggs and we found out that it isn't possbile to handle a big server without bukkit. Also the server is lagging, we don't know why because we run a big tekkit server on the same specs.... But we know the lagg isn't really heavy atm, but when redpower and ee also have to come, it will be a bigg laggy mess. We are sorry but it isn't else...

We are going to make a normal bukkit server on it, which will be Dutch only, the other dutch people can join our tekkit server, which is the best untill there will be a proper bukkit solution.

We are sorry......

Greatings the Staff

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to post them...

oh...

brulex13

Jul 29, 2019
guys they aren't updating anymore they stopped the FTB server and they made it vanilla again