Blood N' Bones

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TheGlaceon

Oct 20, 2021
So I recently watched Blood N' Bones from SSundee's old vids and wondered if I could play it. but I had this crash and couldn't play it.
Crash Report: https://pastebin.com/0Trmr9hJ
Hey! I was just trying to troubleshoot this same issue and, though you may have gotten an answer already, I wanted to provide on just in case and for anyone else who stumbles across this post! The simple solution is to open up the minecraft launcher and just before you actually launch the game, simply turn off your WiFi. It should say 'Play Offline' when you go to hit the launch button and that's exactly what you want! After that the game should load pretty easily(assuming your computer can handle it), and from there you can simply turn your wifi back on or leave it off. Hope this helps!

Acerduh2

Dec 27, 2021
Hey! I was just trying to troubleshoot this same issue and, though you may have gotten an answer already, I wanted to provide on just in case and for anyone else who stumbles across this post! The simple solution is to open up the minecraft launcher and just before you actually launch the game, simply turn off your WiFi. It should say 'Play Offline' when you go to hit the launch button and that's exactly what you want! After that the game should load pretty easily(assuming your computer can handle it), and from there you can simply turn your wifi back on or leave it off. Hope this helps!
I tried this and the result is the same. I click "Play offline" and the program runs, launcher closes, and nothing after that. I don't even get a crash report.