Open Block ID Corruption on Restart

B

Bobtank

Summary of the problem Block ID Corruption on Restart

Pack Version 1.2.0

What is the bug? My friends and I have noticed Block's placed in the world changing to other blocks within the particular mod they belong to upon stopping and resuming the server that I host on my computer. This is happening mainly with Quark blocks (Chests turned into trapdoors, Bookshelves into Stairs, etc) and more recently Forestry Blocks (Teak logs into Poplar Logs, Leaves into Unknown(#6016/0), Beehives into Stamp Collectors!). I tried googling the issue and it seems a few other players are having the same issue although no definite cause or solution has been discovered. It has been suggested that it is a problem with FTButilities.

Examples of other people with the same problem as me playing on the DW20 1.10 Pack:

reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/5k2tn4/dw20_110_apparently_the_nether_is_the_homeland_of/
github.com/ForestryMC/ForestryMC/issues/1543

I am currently playing the recommended build on the FTB launcher. No additional mods were added to the game and the configs have remained default.

Here is a screenshot album of the problem:

http://imgur.com/a/J4dZb

I have also been careful to make sure to run the "stop" command from server console and make sure to wait for the "Press any Key" message to close the window. Any help to potentially fix this issue would be greatly appreciated as it is pretty demoralizing to cross your fingers on server startup hoping my storage crates haven't changed into Atomic Re-constructors

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Open Server
Play on server
Close Server with "stop"
Relaunch Server
???
Corrupted Blocks in World

Known Fix

Reactions: HazelnutPi
B

Bobtank

Also, I found if you use the Psi trick "Break Block" on vanilla minecraft skulls you can duplicate them.

Reactions: HazelnutPi