Black screen on startup

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
D

Dirtydan

Title Black screen on startup

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Space Astronomy

Modpack version Modpack: v1.6.3, Minecraft: 1.7.10

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://pastebin.com/mRSRDiMB

Details of the issue When I start up the modpack it immediately gives me a black screen and nothing else to it. Eventually it starts playing what I assume is the modpacks menu screen music. I notice a repeating error in the console every second so I let it sit for a couple of minutes and still nothing is loaded so I just quit out of the game. My computer is running the latest version of java, my graphics card has been updated to the latest version, I have restarted my computer, and I have tried other modpacks and I get a similar problem. I have also tried looking up the problem on the internet and I have had no luck so this is my last straw.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Did you make sure that it's using the Nvidia card?

If yes, can you try and do a re-install of the latest Nvidia driver - also performe a clean install - that's a checkbox that's available if you select advanced setup during install of the drivers.