BeastRealms [beta] FTB MindCrack7 Server | WHITELIST | LAG-FREE | CHUNKS HOMES | NO LAG | 22 SLOTS

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

chzos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, Chzos here.

BeastRealms has come a long way since its launch only two weeks ago!
I just wanted to take this time out to give a big shout-out and thanks to the Feed the Beast community. Without the FTB team there wouldn't be a BeastRealms! And without the support of the players that have played in it, griefed it, criticized it, trolled it, we are glad to have given those great players (the griefers and trolls not so great) a sandbox to play in.

We hope to continue to provide a community where age, race and orientation does not matter as long as you are being a positive creative force in our close group.

And we hope to continue to provide you with a quality multiplayer experience while on Minecraft.

-RHC​

Z1mzG.jpg
Server IP and most of our information can be found over at our site:
(it's still undergoing alot of work)
Will add more content to this post later.
Kind of rushed.
Applications are currently not being accepted,
however exceptions apply (check the site for more information).
If there is any questions, comments or feedback please leave me a post or start a conversation with me.
Every vote helps!

chzos

Jul 29, 2019
We have upgraded the server to 2GB with 22 player slots.
I'll be opening up applications soon.
Stay posted!
beastrealms.ftbhost.com should re-direct to our new numerical IP soon.

Preston Senior

Jul 29, 2019
Highly interested in this server, am a Avid modder and looking for a smaller server with people who also know what they are doing :p will be waiting for updates on this

chzos

Jul 29, 2019
Server is undergoing maintenace tonight at 10 PM(PST/UTC -8)
It will be back up in an hour.

Maintenace will be held every Sunday from 10PM until Midnight
Maintenance usually includes:
  1. Updating buggy mods.
  2. Changing config files.
  3. Testing out new mods before installing them at a later date.
We were running the latest version of IC2 when the coremachine error started to pop up into the server console.
I'm afraid downgrading will bug everything so I'm leaving it as is until a new patch has been released.
- IC2 has been updated to the latest development version.

EVERYONE needs to install this latest version on their end to connect to the server.

A changelog will be edited into this post after maintenance is complete.

Changelog:
January 13th, 2013 10:30 PM

- Two new players have been added to the whitelist : (jcweaver, and skorge615). Give 'em a big hello!
- IC2 has been updated to the latest development version.
EVERYONE needs to install this latest version on their end to connect to the server.
- Recipe Remover has been installed to ban items at a later date (when it becomes necessary to)

And for the last half hour of maintenance I will be testing the compatibility of other mods to MindCrack v7 before installing them at a later date.
(an announcement will be made when a new mod that isn't a part of MindCrack is being installed)

Server is now ONLINE

chzos

Jul 29, 2019
BeastRealms is currently looking for Java modders and Youtubers to help improve and promote the server.
If you are an up-coming Java programmer, or want to start working on some Java projects in the future please send me a private message/start a conversation with me.
Likewise, if you are an up-coming Youtuber and wish to take it semi-seriously please give me a private message/start a conversations with me.

Exceptions will be made to allow Java programmers and Youtubers onto the whitelist.
(Primary whitelist is now finalized, we will be placing you in the remaining whitelist under special circumstances)

Also fill this out and send it in the PM.

BeastRealms Whitelist Application:

Minecraft Username: Your minecraft username, for whitelist purposes.

Experience with Java/Video Editing: What's your experience with java? Do you consider yourself a beginner, intermediate, advanced or a full-fledged professional? Do you have any previously released work? If so, please provide links.

Experience with Gaming:Tell us about how you got started with games, what was your first game? What's your favorite game? How much do you play on average? How many years have you played for?

We will be opening our door and accepting public whitelist applications nearing the end of January. I'll keep you guys posted.

1Sketch

Jul 29, 2019
My in game name is 1Sketch
I'm 14 years old
I've never had any experience with java or video editing sorry :(
I love playing mod packs it makes the game so much more interesting and challenging. I played Minecraft for a long time until i hear about Tekkit it played that for a long time and the i hear of FTB it sounded like a cooler version on tekkit and it included more mods and as i'd completed most of the Tekkit mods i moved on to FTB. Recently i started playing so of the games on steam Like Team fortress 2 and most of the other free games (Im not one to spend money on games i don't know in case i don't like them)
I hope i'm accepted and that my age and lack of experience in editing and java don't effect your decision
Thanks for your time and i hope to hear about your reply very soon
1Sketch :)