Open Server Beast Line [Unleashed 1.1.2][towny][NO BANNED ITEMS][essentials][LWC][pve &pvp][20 slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

viola smith

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! We would like to invite you to come check out our new server. We have recently crossed over from Ultimate to Unleashed. We're in the process of building spawn as we were unable to bring our old one with us. We use towny with pve in towns and pvp in the wilderness, nether, and end. We are planning many mini games and events for our players. We have 2 admins and a moderator at the moment:
Owner: Lerato

Head Admin: SweetKairi
Mod: TheLaughingHero

Our website: beastline.enjin.com
server IP: 192.111.142.244:25565

ENABLE ALL MODS OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ACCESS OUR SERVER
launchermod.png

WHAT WE USE:

Towny, StaffTickets, ClearLag, PermissionsEx, LWC, McMMO, Prism, Essentials, Autorank

WE HAVE NO BANNED ITEMS, HOWEVER SOME ITEMS ARE RESTRICTED TO CERTAIN RANKS.

RULES:

Common sense rules apply. No Griefing, No trolling, No stealing, No spamming, Respect players and staff your you'll be banned.

COME JOIN US!

viola smith

Jul 29, 2019
Our Donor shop is set up, Our in game shop is under way. Our spawn is not complete, but it's starting to look really great. Come check it out!

viola smith

Jul 29, 2019
Will have a public machines building finished soon. The in game shop is operational now, will be adding to it soon though.

viola smith

Jul 29, 2019
If your having trouble logging in, remember you have to click the edit mods button on the unleashed launcher and add the extra mods from the right side over to the left side.

Lerato

Jul 29, 2019
You know Bri, it's funny you should come on here after having spent half an hour arguing with another member about the best way to make an infinite fuel loop. I get being upset over being told to agree to disagree and move on, but what I don't get it the reason you want to lie about our server. Maybe it's because your base got griefed and no one would help because you never claimed the area, I don't know.

Now, since I've forgotten about this thread after becoming owner, there are things I need to update. Quantum gear and the Gravisuit are VIP only at the moment, but since I'm leaving Dartcraft fully enabled for everyone the moment they join, I'm already in the middle of making them unrestricted. Personal Anchors have been undergoing play testing to see what would be a good rank to enable them at and how much time each pearl should give, seeing as there's a portal to the end at spawn for enderman farming. Barring anything major they should be craftable again tonight or tomorrow. That leaves /fly, /nick, chunk loaders, and mystcraft ages not subjected to regular deletion as the only things set in stone for VIPs. For $5 people skip past the time restrictions. Not per month, but for as long as the server is running. The water shortage event is coming to a close this week, which depending on how Saturday's event goes will lift restrictions on water creation, e.g. aqueous accumulators. Exactly what it gets set to will depend on the community's resolution of the event.

For those that haven't visited our server, we're try to run regular events that build up the lore of the server and are meant to strengthen the community, with the current one involving a "lack of heavy rains" (disabled infinite water.) Twilight Forest mobs invade spawn the spawn town every few real days as part of the event, with various rewards being given out to everyone online, along with bonuses declared prior to the start of the event.

Now, I'm going to make getting this thread updated, but here's the lay of the land right now:

• Ranks are based on time played. we use autorank for this.
  • A starting player has access to twilight forest and, if someone loans them a book or access to a portal, access to Mystcraft. Bookbinders are only craftable after 3 days of time on the server, but if you have access to someone with the binder? You're set.
  • After an hour, players can use lava buckets and craft turtles, but they're not placeable on the main world at that rank.
  • After 8, The portal guns are craftable and usable.
  • After 1 day, quarries and arcane bores ca be crafted and placed.
  • After 3 days, binders are craftable, turtles are placeable on the overworld.
  • After a week (but I may tweak it) players can start up a new religion via the Gods plugin.
$5 to skip that. Or a person could do what you did:
7yTTLrU.png

And I don't even care about afk machines like that. I just take offense that you would lie about our server after having 21 hours of playtime on here.

Relkofizz

Jul 29, 2019
Fun server, fast response to greifing and errors, nice community I recommend this server.