Private Pack BeagCraft|1.64 Private Pack|Whitelist|Friendly Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
Server name: BeagCraft

I have put together a private modpack on the FTB Launcher containing my favourite mods inspired by the old Tekkit and Technic packs with a few new additions. The modpack is mainly tech focused but has got some magic and aesthetic mods such as Thaumcraft and Bibliocraft too. There is currently a population of 25 on the server who have played together for some time and we are now opening it up to new players. There is also a teamspeak server in operation for people who want to chat and a subreddit for people to keep up to date on developments.

Server Subreddit:
www.reddit.com/r/Seanbeag

Plugins:
World Border, Essentials, PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, Core Protect, Morpheus

Server IP:
188.165.227.34:25578

Rules:

GOLDEN RULE: If you damage the server you will be banned, even if what you did is not technically against the rules.
(1) Portals Are disabled. Communal Portal Available at Spawn.
(2) No Looting, Stealing, Griefing, Begging, Hoarding or Trespassing
(3) Only pvp with mutual consent
(4) Do not loot spawn village. Do not modify the spawn without Admin permission.
(5) Replant what you take from village farms
(6) Nether and Twilight Forest will reset each Friday so don't build a home there
(7) only use Chunk Loaders from Chicken Chunks and Minefactory Reloaded mods.
(8) Be responsible with the use of Chunkloaders and automated farms

Admins:
Seanbeag, Joe

Mod List: Minecraft Forge; Applied Energistics; Bibliocraft; Bibliocraft Forestry Addon; Bibliocraft Natura Addon; Buildcraft; Calclavia Core; Chicken Chunks; Code Chicken Core; COFH Core; Compact Solars; Computercraft; Ender Storage; Extra bees and Trees; Extrautils; Energy Manipulator; Factorization; Forestry; Industrialcraft 2; Inventory Tweaks; Iron Chests; Logistic Pipes; Magic bees; MFFS; MineFactoryReloaded; Modular Power Suits; Natura; NEI Addons; NEI Plugins; Not Enough Items; Numina; OpenBlocks; OpenModslib; Obsidian Pressure Plates; Powercrystalscore; powersuitaddons; Project Red Base; Project Red Integration; Project Red World; Project Red Compat; Project Red Lighting; Project Red Mechanical; RailCraft; Soul Shards 2; Steves Carts 2; Tinkers Construct; Thaumcraft 4; Thermal Expansion; Tinkers Mechworks; Twilight Forest; Universal Electricity; Waila; WRCBE; Zans Minimap

Whitelist Application:To apply post your minecraft name and ban history. A few words about yourself and why you want to join would also be nice but not required. Once you are accepted I will PM you the private pack code for the FTB Launcher.

Hyulles

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hyulles (me) Caic03 (my friend)
Ban History: I never got banned over 3 years playn, and he started playn last week.
About Us: I´m well familiarized with moded minecraft and I´m teaching my frined. We both from Brazil, i´m the only one that can write in english and porly xP.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sabakugaara8
Bans: Never. c:
More: Hey! I'm Cameron. I've been on one of your servers in the past, as I remember your username. I'm seventeen years old and I live in the US. I wanna join your server cause I've been looking for a server that has everything I want that my low budget computer can run. Yours seems to fit the bill.

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
Your Minecraft Name: Le_Joueur
Ban History: None so far
A Few Words About Yourself: I'm a 48 year-old father of two teenagers (who only like Vanilla Minecraft)
Why You Want to Join: I'm a generous, quiet sculptor looking to settle down somewhere conspicuous; do you have what I need? (And can my poor laptop run it?)

MaxPerpoli123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MaxPerpoli123
Ban History: None for the 3 years I've been playing Minecraft
Comments: I'm a decent builder who has had tons of experience in feed the beast mods. I'm looking for a good private server after my other private server was shut down. I'm willing to help anyone needing it and have fun.

xtreme1619

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application

IGN:
xtreme1619

Ban History: i have never been banned

More: i have played alot of modded minecraft, im active player and always wanted join in small modded minecraft community

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone added. Sorry for the delay, I wasn't getting email notifications from the thread for some reason.

Turn and Run

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hurricane8888
Ban History: Non-existent.
Extras: I have played a lot of modded mc and have decent knowledge of the mods and could help any and all who need it.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tehknight117
Ban History: Never been banned.
More: I've been playing FTB for two years now and I've been looking for new servers to play on and to try out new modpacks.

Cricha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Cricha
Ban History:Never been banned
Reason:I've been looking for a world with your sort of set of mods for a while. :)

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
All added so far. I'm currently in the process of updating for 1.7 pack so if you have any suggestions for mods let me know either here or on the subreddit.

|ickyham

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ickyham
Ban History: Never been banned.
Reason: I have been looking for a friendly whitelisted comunity with a set of mods that my computer would run well, your server fits my specifications.
See you soon :D

ElectricFTW

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElectricFTW
I have never been banned from a server.
I am only 11 years old, but I am very mature. I am active, have a mic and TS3. I am a very friendly person that loves to play with other people while having fun. I am a very experienced with mods. I have been playing with modpacks for about a year now. I know what your thinking, "He's probably a little kid on a netbook." No, I have a amazing gaming computer that can get at least 100 fps on very heavy, well optimized packs. I would love to become a member of this server because I live in a very rural area and none of my friends know what a CPU, GPU, etc. is, so I don't have anyone to play with. I am sorry to say I don't have very good internet, again rural area, so I can only play on weekends or whenever on the week days when no one in my family is using the wifi. Thank you for reading and considering me. Have a great day.

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Theonewhohax
Ban History - I have never been banned.
More - I am 18 years old. I live in Latvija. I have had lots of expierience with modded mc. But lately i have gotten bored of minecraft. So i have been playing other games now when i'm ready to return to minecraft i need a good modded server to settle down in and expirience all the wonders of modded minecraft again.