Base Ideas.

Xper

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, my name is Xper and i'm new on this forum.

I started a singleplayer map. But i don't know what base to do for my base. I did 3 floating island like Etho but i'm not sure i really want it to be my base.
I need you , yeah you! To give me some ideas ! I want something big , wonderful and spectacular! Like floating island ...

Please help me !

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
Pick your favorite space ship.

Battlestar Galactica
Any star destroyer
Enterprise
Prometheus/Daedalus
...etc

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
You built floating islands but you don't like them. Yet the ideas you want should be like floating islands?

I suggest you build floating islands, then a cobblestone pillar connecting it to the ground. Now your "island" is on top of a "mountain"

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
3ixen.jpg

Gus

Jul 29, 2019
A huge castle sitting on top of a stone/ice floating island inside a stable Mystcraft void age.

DreamBound

Jul 29, 2019
I would stay away from doing what others have already done.
Generally speaking, if you copy what someone else already did, you find less enjoyment in it.
Come up with something unique you wanna do.
I would suggest something I've rarely seen done, if you wanna do something like a floating island.
Make a quarry, a large one, in the middle of a mountain or high up area so that it can be very deep, and make an island in the middle of it. If it's large enough(or if you shorten render distance) it'll be like you're in the void o: