BangCraft FTB [1.4.2][White-List][TeamSpeak3][Australian]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Bnagers

Jul 29, 2019
BangCraft FTB

Join the fun! Just launched, I've got a brand new FTB server happening. There are a few people migrating over from my old Tekkit server but it would be good to get some new people who are excited for FTB along too.

We're a friendly bunch. We play nice.We each have our own favourite mods and almost everyone on there likes to experiment with new mods or old ones they haven't used before, and most people are happy to help others learn. You must know how to find item recipes in NEI or on a wiki though.

I'm a mature admin, too mature to take bullshit from kids as I'm sure a lot of the current regulars can attest to. Not really happy about going white-listed but I think it's for the good of the server at the moment. The server IP is 123.2.111.253:25565 but that won't do you much good on its own.

First, there a few simple rules, the same ones you've probably seen elsewhere. And by joining the server you agree to play by the rules. The rules are open to change at any time and not knowing the rules is not an acceptable excuse for breaking them. Punishment for breaking a rule is most likely permaban.

Rules
No Griefing
No Stealing
No Cheating - Xray, eXploits, eXcetera...
No Swearing or Offensive Language
No CAPS
No Spamming the Chat
No Killing other players (except for in agreed fights)
No Asking for Items or Teleports.
Bnagers always has the final word.

Banned Items / Disabled Mods
None! This is pure vanilla FTB.

Server Settings
We are playing on Normal difficulty. Creeper explosions ARE enabled. PvP is enabled but that does not mean you can go hunting. You can have an arranged duel though if you need to see which power weapon is the best.

So, still interested in joining us? Fill in the white-list application here: http://bnagers.enjin.com/forum/m/8622903/viewthread/4859247-feed-beast-white-list-application

Good luck with your application. Maybe see you soon.

_AxusNagal

Jul 29, 2019
I have applied for a position in your server, could you please check it out? Its on the second page of the application post. Thanks

Bnagers

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, all white list apps so far have been approved or denied. Yours was approved Axus.

SphinX

Jul 29, 2019
I put in an app on your site, and I'm unable to get onto your site to see what happened.

Bnagers

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies, we're going back to Tekkit for now. FTB is great but there's far more lag and few plugins. I'd rather have an open Tekkit server than a white listed FTB.