Whitelist Server BabySealClub | Ultimate v1.1.2 | Whitelist | Hardmode | 20 Slots | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shmelissa

Jul 29, 2019
waddao. we're Baby Seal Club (mc.babysealclub.org) and we're a group of pretty dedicated gamers with questionable morals and an incessant desire to blow stuff up.

our hobbies include:
- dead baby jokes
- general insensitivity
- haikus
- puns
- deep political discussions
- pushing the elderly down steps

oh yeah, we also like minecraft. specifically, Feed the Beast, and just for the lack of anymore sarcastic banter: this is an advertisement for an Ultimate server.

we have 7-8 active members and lots of room for more. the server is about a month old, so we are quite established and can help you get started. we use mumble and will ask that you install it and come hang out with us while we set you up. if you are applying with a group, you will most likely be accepted.

the golden rule: don't be a f*ck. you know what? if you guys don't know what that entails, just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you are a retard (or click here).

the application:

in-game name:
name you would like us to call you(default: inbred):
age(18+)*:
favorite color:
time zone:

how long have you been playing FTB?:
what is your favorite mod?:
what other games do you like to play?:
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend?:
express yourself in the form of a haiku:

lastly, I referenced a movie. name it and you will be accepted instantly**

* if you apply and are underage, we will most likely accept you, troll the hell out of you, then ban you for fun.
** we like to have fun. if you are not fun and/or ruin our fun, we will have no choice but to turn your house into a crater. for fun. and for science.

Isak309

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: Isak309
name you would like us to call you(default: inbred): lol figure something out :p
age(18+)*: 22
favorite color: Blue I guess
time zone: GMT -6 Austin, Texas

how long have you been playing FTB?: Sense beta, then I quit playing and mow I feel like playing again
what is your favorite mod?: IC2 and Redpower
what other games do you like to play?: League Of Legands, I havent really played that many games recently
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend?:It's black lol
express yourself in the form of a haiku: wtf is haiku? lol

EDIT: I have skype, Team Speak etc

Last edited:

shmelissa

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: Isak309
name you would like us to call you(default: inbred): lol figure something out :p
age(18+)*: 22
favorite color: Blue I guess
time zone: GMT -6 Austin, Texas

how long have you been playing FTB?: Sense beta, then I quit playing and mow I feel like playing again
what is your favorite mod?: IC2 and Redpower
what other games do you like to play?: League Of Legands, I havent really played that many games recently
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend?:It's black lol
express yourself in the form of a haiku: wtf is haiku? lol

EDIT: I have skype, Team Speak etc

ok Susan 2.0, i cannot accept your application without a haiku. please correct this. sorry it's a rule bye

Reactions: NikeTitan

NeuroticNinja

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you're still accepting requests but...

IGN: NeuroticNinja
Name I would like to be called: Ninja / Tyler (my name)
Favourite colour: Grey
Time zone: GMT (UK)

How long have you been playing FTB? - I played it a while ago, just after ultimate first came out, but then my old pc died and I've got back to playing it.
Favourite mod: In the past it was always EE, but now it's probably Forestry, though I really like the biblio stuff.
What other games do you play? - LoL & a variety of steam games.
What is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend? - I don't want to drive a car.
Haiku:

I am bad at mods
will probably progress slow,
but have fun, I hope.

But yeah, I am not up to date with the mods and will probably get distracted by interesting aesthetics a lot, just saying.

Good luck with the server either way

-
NN

shmelissa

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you're still accepting requests but...

IGN: NeuroticNinja
Name I would like to be called: Ninja / Tyler (my name)
Favourite colour: Grey
Time zone: GMT (UK)

How long have you been playing FTB? - I played it a while ago, just after ultimate first came out, but then my old pc died and I've got back to playing it.
Favourite mod: In the past it was always EE, but now it's probably Forestry, though I really like the biblio stuff.
What other games do you play? - LoL & a variety of steam games.
What is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend? - I don't want to drive a car.
Haiku:

I am bad at mods
will probably progress slow,
but have fun, I hope.

But yeah, I am not up to date with the mods and will probably get distracted by interesting aesthetics a lot, just saying.

Good luck with the server either way

-
NN

your application was breathtaking. captivating. how do you plan to drive your girlfriend?

Exiledminer

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: Exiledminer
name you would like us to call you(default: inbred): Exile? I guess
age(18+)*: 18
favorite color: Cyan
time zone: CST, might play on EST when I get back from college

how long have you been playing FTB?: About a year, but havent played in about 6 mos
what is your favorite mod?: Gregtech!
what other games do you like to play?: Skyrim, Dota, Civ V
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend?: I can get in the backdoor of my car.
Haikus make no sense,
Especially ones by me,
Refridgerator

DoingMath

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: DoingMath
name you would like us to call you(default: inbred): Math
age(18+)*:19
favorite color: Depends on the lighting
time zone: CST

how long have you been playing FTB?: Approximately not at all
what is your favorite mod?: I don't really know yet
what other games do you like to play?: Love me some Star Wars Battle Front
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend?: "She can fit me and 3 friends."
Pretty cool pingpong
College Football can be sweet
Tennis can't be beat

friend of NikeTitan

borkatapz4

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: borkatapz4
name you would like us to call you(default: inbred): Boris
age(18+)*: 19
favorite color: White
time zone: EET

how long have you been playing FTB?: I've played FTB for around 4 months .
what is your favorite mod?: Portal Gun ofcourse ... what is better than a portal gun ?
what other games do you like to play?: I play in a semi-professional way League of Legends .
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend? Daaaaamn she's dirty ..

Dafuck is this
Dafuck is that
Because I am Batman

Last edited:

Riddle565

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: Riddle565
name you would like us to call you(default: inbred): Riddle
age(18+)*: 20
favorite color: Blue
time zone: US Pacific

how long have you been playing FTB?: Little over a year
what is your favorite mod?: IndustrialCraft
what other games do you like to play?: TF2, Torchlight, Starbound
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend?: I have one.

Large cubes in sight
I think I like it here
Looked up the quote

Tommy Boy, I like your style.

Cupybora

Jul 29, 2019
in-game name: jakattak250 (it's the curse of having made your account at a young age, but I stand by it)
name you would like us to call you: Cupybora, Cupy, Jack, or maybe even Shitface McCunt? Your choice.
age(18+)*: 18 in five days, if that doesn't count we could just pretend, couldn't we?
favorite color: Red, black, blue, purple... Anything that isn't yellow or green I suppose
time zone: UTC+00:00

how long have you been playing FTB?: Occasionally
what is your favorite mod?: Probably a mixture of IC2, Buildcraft and Farlanders. I mean, I love those machines and all, but those fanmade endermen fucking with me all the time is just great. Plus I like to capture Wanderers and keep them as pets.
what other games do you like to play?: League of Legends recently, but in the past I've played a lot of TF2, TBoI, Fez and whatever else I could find.
what is one thing you can say about your car, but not your girlfriend?: I still have a chance to get a car.
I can't write haikus
But if given a minute
I can make shit up

And it's Tommy Boy, Google helped there but Riddle already pointed it out anyway.