Status
Not open for further replies.

Jord5i

Jul 29, 2019
I know some people are kinda obsessed about their avatars. But I often see a lot of people on various forums (like myself), who don't really care about their avatar, and often keep it at default. Maybe it would be a good idea to make the default avatar, the head of the players skin.

Using Minotar it's real easy to do this, and in my opinion it would be a nice addition to this forum.

Reactions: Ashzification

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
There is just one problem with this, we don't force people to have their forum login the same as their minecraft login

Jord5i

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that's true, but I think a lot of people will actually have used their minecraft login, but I suppose you can't really bet on that.
Maybe an option then? Like a checkbox below show 'online status' for using your minecraft skin as avatar.

I realize it isn't a very big suggestion, nor a very important one, but in my opinion it'd be kinda nice.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Couldn't it be done by just adding like 10 default images to choose from when you go to change the avatar?

Example:

Change your Avatar
Select one
*Show 5 to 10 default images*
Custom one
*Upload box/browse*

Jord5i

Jul 29, 2019
And one of them being the Minotar (the skin head of the skin dedicated to your username)? Yeah that could definitely work. There are probably a lot of people who are too lazy (like me) to actually go and download, and then upload an avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.