Automation Inc. | Feed The Beast | Whitelist | PVE | Mature 18+

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Fight2Build

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: fight2build
  • Past experience: I play Minecraft for about two years and I've always played with mods. I play feed the beast for about a week now.
  • Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for a server with no/little lag and mature people. I know I'm a little to young for your servers standart but I still like to give it a try. I can assure you I am a very mature player. I prefer playing on small server with just nice people who you can get to know. This seems also a server like a server where I can just leave my stuff unattended without worrying that somebody steals or griefs it.
Thanks for your consideration and I hope you'll give me a chance to prove myself :)

FPS_AJ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: FPS_AJ

Past Experience: Vanilla Minecraft on the Aperture Games server for about a year and a half.

Reasons why you want to join: I am looking for a solid, friendly, and mature community to learn and play modded minecraft with.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: th3niiinja

Past experience: I have played a little bit on Feed the Beast, but most of my experience was on vanilla minecraft for about 2 years.

Reasons why you want to join: I want to join a community where I can play/be with other people that enjoy having fun playing the game. I also want to be able to learn a bit about Feed the Beast if at all possible.

Facepunch317

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name:Facepunch317
  • Past experience:Good experience with Tekkit mods, recently changed to FTB
  • Reasons why you want to join:I wanna join a decent server preferably with mature people and no pvp, this server seems to have both.
  • Other:I realize that the age limit on this server is 18 years old, but I would like a chance to show that I can be just as mature as a 18 year old can be.

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Please do note, and coming from a member of the server, applications are closed. There is always the possibility we may upon back up, but if you are interested in joining do as the main post says and keep an eye out.

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, as It may open back up once FTB is updated, depending on how many are active again.

Shynee

Jul 29, 2019
  • Minecraft user name: slyfox101
  • Past experience: 1.5+ years of MC, 3 months+ Tekkit, 3 weeks+ FTB.
  • Reasons why you want to join: Interested in your goal of keeping a stable SMP environment. I've been on a few servers now and can't seem to avoid overwhelming problems with data management or server drama. I'm hoping that your server will be different, based on your goals, and the server being 18+.

• Please PM me if you do accept as I probably won't be checking this thread very often. (as apps are currently closed) Thanks!

Codec

Jul 29, 2019
We have switched to MindCrack modpack and added in mystcraft, everything you need is in the configs link. Will make a new thread if we open the server back up. Server has been reset and hope to see you in game!