Open Autocrafting Magical Crop Essence

P

popps73

Summary of the problem Autocrafting Magical Crop Essence

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? Refined storage handeling of the return of the undamaged Master Infusion Crystal

have encoded all patterns to upgrade the essence to supremium. Clicking to craft 1 will work fine using the master stone. Clicking to craft 64 will error and ask for 5275 master infusion crystals.

Mod & Version Refined storage? autocrafting is not recognizing the return of the undamaged/unconsumed item? i do not have a log of the error as it does not cause a crash.

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? has errored each time i try to run the autocraft so i assume that is repeatable but i have not created another world to test.

Known Fix will craft one or two at a time. trying to craft any amount 3 or higher causes it to say I need more Master Infusion Stones. very odd to me that it will do 2 when i only have one crystal in the system. and after crafting 2 the first time it will now not autocraft past one step in the process without erroring.

J

Jemas

I find that using a crafter seems to work wonders for me as it easily converts it to the highest and doesn't worry about the damage of the crystal and just uses it .. its a simple way that works wonders