Whitelist Server Aussie Infinity Server 1.3.1| extra mods |Small community Fresh Map 20/3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xXxXxViNexXxXx

Jul 29, 2019
4gov20.gif

I have had a server witch we have ran a few different packs on over the last year we have just now reset the server and added the infinity pack with a few extra mods

EXTRA MODS
# ae2stuff-mc1710-0.1.6.14
# Aroma1997s-Dimensional-World-1.7.10-1.1.0.1
# MEKANISM-1.7.10-7.1.2.185
# MEKANISMGENERATORS-1.7.10-7.1.2.185
# MEKANISMTOOLS-1.7.10-7.1.2.185
# Morph-Beta-0.9.1
# EXTRACELLS-1.7.10-2.2.53B82

The server is lag free thus far and located in sydney Australia.We wont to keep it small but looking for a cpl of people to play with. if you live outside australia its probally best you find another server as you will have ping issues.

TO JOIN PLEASE REPLY WITH THIS FORMAT FILLED OUT
IGN:
FAV MODS:
FTB SKILL LEVEL:
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU>?:

Last edited:

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TeccaN9na
FAV MODS: EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, ic2
FTB SKILL LEVEL: Medium Level
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU>?: I am a very active and friendly person. I am always happy to help people as well as the server in any way I can. I have been looking for a stable Australian based server, and I think this server would be perfect for what I am looking for.

xXxXxViNexXxXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TeccaN9na
FAV MODS: EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, ic2
FTB SKILL LEVEL: Medium Level
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU>?: I am a very active and friendly person. I am always happy to help people as well as the server in any way I can. I have been looking for a stable Australian based server, and I think this server would be perfect for what I am looking for.

WHITEISTED WELCOME

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I just looked into 1.3.1, and it uses draconic evolution 1.0.0e which doesn't let us access the GUI (there is not an option in the controls menu).. What are the chances of the server being updated? :)

KingCHRISSSY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingCHRISSSY
FAV MODS: All magic type Mod Tech mods etc... Applied Energistics Thermal expansion Ender io
FTB SKILL LEVEL: Medium
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU>?: I am very nice person who loves to play on servers with other people :) Looking for a nice stable Australian server to do long gameing sessions on :) i would LOVE to join

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LionGoesMow (changed from nicemannot1)
FAV MODS: blood magic, applied energistics and carpenters blocks
FTB SKILL LEVEL: between average and pro
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU>?: i think you should accept me because i will be an active member and i love to help people out and be friendly to the community. i have been looking for a server to join and i would be over the moon if i get accepted.

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amadara
FAV MODS: Blood Magic, Thaumcraft, Draconic
FTB SKILL LEVEL: Average and still learning
WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU>?: I'm lookin for a stable/lag free small community, since this server is in Aussie.. hopefully it's lag free for me :D