Open Server AsperCraft Mindcrack Server - Open - 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
Im sooo confused, the Mindcracdk one isn't uip and I tried the ultimate one you listed but that's not up either...... Are the serves down perm? Cause I cant get on any of them.

DragonbaneX

Jul 29, 2019
Guys go to the private mod pack please. i lonely and ari if you on say somethin then cause ts3 server is down.​

DragonbaneX

Jul 29, 2019
hey ari the ngt152 pack is whitelisted for me i cant get on and guys aspercraft IS NOT GONE for good it is just down on 2 servers until next update of those packs and plus there is a modpack you can unlock to play on our server the pass for the modpack is ngt152
PLAY IT

Lethewarrior

Jul 29, 2019
okay so um I got my Skype working and idk if you guys want to talk or something maybe add me? my Skype is lethewarrior

Lethewarrior

Jul 29, 2019
Technically[DOUBLEPOST=1395362469][/DOUBLEPOST]More like "will be up soon" and "new pack" I was an admin for like 3 days before it shut down for a few months xD