Open Server AsperCraft Mindcrack Server - Open - 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AsperCraft

Jul 29, 2019
AsperCraft Mindcrack Server

We are a fairly new server looking for friendly players. We will be looking for Moderator and Admin staff as well as Creative builders. Come Join Us!

Trusted Creative Builders will be able to use World Edit!

Come Join Us Today!

Open 24/7
Friendly Community
Friendly Staff
TS3
Facebook
Blogger
Google+
and much much more

Looking for community builders for mob arenas!
Rules:
Be kind and friendly
Have fun
No pvp
No stealing
No cheating
We do get into a little mischief once in a while... but we do it as a community... hehe

Reactions: pims1997

ben657

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I just logged into the server, and people are talking to me in global chat, but I don't have permission to talk back... would be good to be able to :)

Stalingunner

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys
Its me, Stalingunner. Ive been on TeamSpeak, and havent seen anyone, so im passing the message on from here. My FTB is messed up, so I can't join the server until I can get the client on a new computer or something else.

davidss999

Jul 29, 2019
No idea why I was banned, I didnt drop the nuke all I did was make the comment (dripping with scarcasm might I add) that using nukes are always "a useful and practical" idea... its a shame I looked forward to working with you all.