Whitelist Server Asia Private Server [Whitelist][Mature][No Plugin][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Minecrafters, I am Vince and I've been playing Minecraft for a few years. I am living somewhere in Southeast Asia. it is not easy to find a decent server to play in and playing alone gets boring. Just recently I found this mod pack and feel good about it. So I decided to start my own server and wish to find some friends to play with.

My play style is kind of laid back coz I have work, usually a couple hours play time, a few days a week. The server is small and private, only have a few slots at this moment. If you expect to have large community experience, this is not the place for you. I am trying to get a small community going here but not like we are active and online daily. Just as I said, because I am living somewhere in Southeast Asia, the server is also hosted in Southeast Asia and is probably the only one FTB server in the region.

Players from regions outside of Asia usually experience a less desirable connection or have time zone problems, applicants from Asia will have priority over other regions unless you have strong reason(s) why you want to join my server. However, it does not mean applicant from Asia can just write some sloppy reasons.

Rules are simple, as usual:
No griefing, no stealing and respect others.
For those who are whitelisted, you will be removed from the whitelist and record will be erased if you are inactive for 30 days.

The server settings:
Default Monster Mod Pack v1.1.1 (Blood Magic Enabled)
Normal Difficulty
PVE
Nuke disabled
Mystcraft Age creation disabled

If you have read the above and feel ok with it, please go ahead and use the form below to apply. You will receive server info and the link to download the custom mods and configs will be provided once your application is approved.

Thanks for your time and have a good day.

IGN:
Something about yourself?
Experiences with the Minecraft?
Why do you want to join the server?

railihonor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hoboman744
Where do you live?canada
Something about yourself?im very laid back so im cool with doing whatever
Experiences with the Minecraft?ive played since beta
Why do you want to join the server?i hate playing alone and this is the best server i could find

HyosHi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HyosHi11
Where do you live? Singapore
Something about yourself? I'm a photographer and videographer!
Experiences with the Minecraft? Some experience with mods
Why do you want to join the server? It's in SEA :D

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: underground5456
Where do you live? usa central
Something about yourself? builds things out of lumber
Experiences with the Minecraft? tons
Why do you want to join the server? pve, no griefing

S

Sprint

IGN:Arc_Spr1nt
Where do you live?Philipines
Something about yourself?I Am Decent In redstone and Planning on learning more redstone as I play. Im not the best at building but I Can always make it work by taking my time on building.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I Have been playing minecraft since I was 6 or 7 years old and I Basically grew up with minecraft
Why do you want to join the server?Its like you said Small and private, And what i mean by that is more fun to play Minecraft with others than playing by myself.