Open Arbitrary microblocks look glitched

V

Villermen

Summary of the problem Arbitrary microblocks look glitched

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? Microblocks have the tendency to look glitched out. Once they are loaded they stay like they intially are, but look malformed at random. Functionality is not affected.

A screenshot depicting the issue: https://viller.men/share/AlveIgPrUYnQylG

Mod & Version ProjectRed Exploration

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? It happens arbitrarily, but usually when I refresh the graphics the microblocks in nearby chunks are alright.

Known Fix None.

S

Sunser

Maybe you can try to do the same build with Chisel & Bits, it works fine for me. :)

V

Villermen

Mod is Forge Multipart CBE, but I can't edit the post because I'm too new I believe.

Maybe you can try to do the same build with Chisel & Bits, it works fine for me. :)

I checked Chisel & Bits out but I have a really hard time to get even the simple things done like placing posts vertically whereas with microblocks placement works very intuitive. I am not even able to recreate the pier in the screenshot due to that =S

S

Sunser

That's true microblocks are much easier to place than chisel's ones. Actually to make a center pillar you need to place 4x 1/8 bloc on each face of the below bloc (NW/NE/SE/SW). Quite annoying for sure but at least textures work fine... You have to make a choice I guess, Forge MB textures are rarely good xD