Applied Energistics and a Quarry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I have a completed sorting system setup and I have tesseract transporting the items back to my base into a diamond chest yet the system wont pull from the diamond chest. As a result I have massive backlog and need help.I have an import bus and a storage bus setup to pull from the chest and it refuses to pull. What am I doing wrong? I have to available room for the stuff to go into chest and I was wondering also how do I setup a misc. chest using applied energistics?

Thanks,

Protokohl :)

EDIT:It does seem to sort properly but it is extremely slow is there anyway I can fix this?
EDIT2:I can sort I moved it into stack mode and that move faster yet I still need to work out how to do a misc. chest as some items like bees don't sort any help with this would be appreciated :)
EDIT 3:After several hours it still backlogs -.- any help would be appreciated

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
The Storage Bus and the Import Bus are in conflict. The Import Bus' job is to pull items from attached inventory space into your ME Network. But the Storage bus actually makes the attached inventory part of your ME Network. End result, all that stuff is already "in" your network, so it doesn't import.

Templar Thano

Jul 29, 2019
Just put a ME interface next to the tesseract and your done
the tesseract will pump the items directly into the interface and thus into your network directly
no need for any type of bus

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Just put a ME interface next to the tesseract and your done
the tesseract will pump the items directly into the interface and thus into your network directly
no need for any type of bus
My setup is Tess >> Diamond Pipe + Void Pipe >> Diamond Chest, then pull stuff from the chest to put it in my network.

I love this ME Interface idea, but I don't want all the cobble and dirt, nor do I want to set up void pipes at my quarry every time I move it. I also don't want my ME network to pay the energy cost for handling literally thousands of unwanted blocks. Any ideas on how to keep my garbage collection on the receiving end, but not have it go through the Interface?

Tesseract >> Diamond+Void Pipe >> ??? >> ME Interface

Can the ??? be as simple as a chest?

Templar Thano

Jul 29, 2019
you can just put that diamond pipe between your interface and your tesseract and have it filter the dirt/cobble into a void pipe offshoot no need for a chest
2013-04-22_17.01.38.png
Just a mock up.. not connected to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.