Any further ways to decrease TPS and overall performance?

AkiraSieghart

Dec 29, 2020
My current server running a Revelations server is:

Ryzen 2700X OC'd to 3.7GHz
64GB 3600MHz memory
Nvidia Quadro P2000 GPU

Obviously it's overkill for Minecraft and it's not the only thing I use the server for. I have 20GB allocating to Minecraft current. I usually see a usage between 10-16GB so I could lower it. The problem is that my TPS is still really high at some points. I had to raise my max tick rate from 60s just to keep it from crashing. To be fair, we have a lot of things going on in the base but we haven't really added any mods aside from what comes with Revelations. These are some of the performance-oriented mods I've added to the server:

All Improvements
Better FPS
Born in a Bar
Chunk Pregenerator
Clumps
Fast Furnace
Fast Workbench
Multithreaded Noise
Stackie
Surge
Tick Central
Tick Dynamic
Unloader

And these are the current Java arguments I've been using:

-Xms10G -Xmx20G -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+ParallelRefProcEnabled -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AlwaysPreTouch -XX:G1NewSizePercent=40 -XX:G1MaxNewSizePercent=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=16M -XX:G1ReservePercent=15 -XX:G1HeapWastePercent=5 -XX:G1MixedGCCountTarget=4 -XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=20 -XX:G1MixedGCLiveThresholdPercent=90 -XX:G1RSetUpdatingPauseTimePercent=5 -XX:SurvivorRatio=32 -XX:+PerfDisableSharedMem -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=1 -Dusing.aikars.flags=https://mcflags.emc.gs -Daikars.new.flags=true

Are there different arguments or mods I can add to help?