An FTB Theme Park

JohnJohn1983

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
Back in November 2014 me and my small group on our private monster server started a big survival project building the ultimate FTB theme park. We previously built one in creative back in Tekkit 1.2.5 (Click here to see video of that theme park). This time we have more mods to play with to make more attractions and things to do. Here is the project on planetminecraft and once it is finished I will be sharing the world once a video showing the finished project receives a number of likes.

The world the theme park is built in is a mystcraft void world with chunk of land. (I wish there was a way to have another normal world to use) So when it comes to sharing Id try make it a save file you can just put in your saves folder and play. Below is info about the current rides and planned attractions and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions on nice attractions to have please share and Id will add you're name to the credits as well.

Monorail - This will be the last thing that's completed but the station itself is already built. Its theme is a Mario castle from the old 8bit games and a flower from Mario on top, that has a working lift that goes up to the flower head as the flower head is a viewing area.

The Jungle Dual - This is a 2 track roller coaster with a cart on each track that race around in their own direction.

Pirate themed coaster - No name for this ride yet as its still in the works and will be a single track ride with a number of carts linked together.

Minehalla - Those of you from the UK may understand where I got this name from, this ride is the main attraction as it features drops, launchers, missing tracks and dead ends that trick people into thinking somethings gone wrong. (We had this ride in previous theme park but this one is going to be bigger and better)

The Temple - (Need name) This is a pyramid maze but not just any maze, It has your normal tricky maze's but with extras like redstone contraptions and puzzles to solve. Walking into this temple you will put all your stuff in a gold chest that's fed to the end of the maze into another gold chest. Then when the maze starts you will automatically be put in adventure mode and given 32 melon slices. There is also 2 puzzles in this maze that involve bow and arrows and the blocks that act like conveyor belts, don't want to reveal too much. At the end of the maze your inventory will be automatically cleared and put back into survival then you collect your stuff from the gold chest.

Other attractions planned are shooting ranges, water rides, portal attractions/puzzles etc

If you have any suggestions please share, I am also looking for a bit of help with this project as well but its a private custom monster server that I run and pay for myself so don't want to invite anyone to help us out as I know my group well enough not to need any grief protection. We are based in Europe and all over 20 (I'm 31) so anyone of similar age feel free to PM me with a bit about yourself like age, where your from and possible ideas you may have or skills that would be of use to us. There will be a section in the theme park that will feature statues of the people that made this theme park happen, we'd be using the statues mod for that.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks for checking out my project.