All my modpacks and progress was deleted.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

PokeyPineapple

Jul 18, 2020
So about 2 hours ago(7/17/20, 8pm), I opened up the FTB app to play skyfactory. A little pop-up showed up saying it was updating the launcher so I waited, although once the launcher opened, and I went to recent modpacks, all my packs were gone. So, i redownloaded skyfactory(3), started the game and my world's and settings weren't there. I tried downloading two other packs and the same thing. I checked my launcher options and sure enough all my settings were reset. I googled it and went into my saves but nothing was working. So far I've tried redownloading the modpacks, looking for saves of the old world's(which I couldn't find), and force updating the launcher but I couldn't figure that one out. So I came to you guys, have a good one and feel free to take your time responding. Thank you.

TLDR: lost all my settings and worlds To an update to the launcher.

MaxAstro

Oct 1, 2017
Same thing happened to me when I updated this morning.

Also, unsure if related, but I can't launch Interactions - it crashes to the Minecraft launcher without ever showing the loading screen when I try.

SirÜderich

Jul 19, 2020
After updating the FTB App all my Modpacks were gone and also my saves.
But i managed to get them back :)
The App said the instance location is C:\Users\HP\.ftba\instances and i had to download the modpack, but the saves don't show up.
But I found them under C:\Users\HP\AppData\Roaming\FTBA\instances
For me, copying the correct instance folder to the new instance location worked fine.
Hope this will help you :D