Bug AE2 System Stuck on Scheduled Crafting Processing Patterns?

vzertaman

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I've recently been playing stoneblock 2 modpack v 1.15.0 with one of my friends. Upon moving our AE2 System it seems processing patterns no longer will work? Attached is an imgur album documenting the issue: https://imgur.com/a/KaiPx5M This shows the entire AE system, the only thing not shown is that there is a storage bus connected to a drawer controller, I thought this might be the issue so I stuck quartz into the disk drives instead to test and unhooked the storage bus.

Unsure if this is a bug or I am just missing something, I had it working very similarly in another area of the map, and didn't have any issues until moving the system over. Any help is appreciated!

Also Apologies if this is in the wrong forum thread, please move it wherever it should be!

vzertaman

Jul 29, 2019
@Mods, problem solved, please delete this post when you review it, apologies. Issue was that Interfaces now need an inventory to directly input into adjacent, previously in AE1 they had an 'input' and 'output' inventory of their own.

Apologies!!