Bug AE2/EnderIO cables Bugging Every Relog/Reload?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
I haven't tracked it specifically, but the general sense I have is that every time I relog (though I suppose it could be every time I start up Infinity Evolved rather than just a relog), one specific section of my automated systems go offline because of bugged cables.

That section is my Forestry section, and it uses a mixture of AE2 and EnderIO ME conduit. What happens is I have to break and replace one or several of those cables (haven't narrowed it down yet which one(s) cause the issue). When I first look at the cables, the P2P tunnel is down, and all the export buses are down. I trace the cable back, and it says 1 channel is being used—until it suddenly says 0 channels are being used. It's in the middle of the run, and breaking and replacing the cabling reconnects everything.

This is every time I get on to play (though like I said, I'm not sure if it's a simple relog or reload of the whole modpack), so it's been a real hassle having to go and fix it every single time.

Anyone run into this before?