AE2 bug missing channels

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ametefe12456

Jul 29, 2019
For some time I have been seeing that my me import bus is not importing. Then I check it with my tool tip and then it say missing channels. I will have to send a video soon. I have used 5/32 channels. I am using dense cable and that means I should not have any problems. Same with auto crafting silicon. It just the cables not responding to the me controller. I don't know if we have channels of but I will have to check that with the owner. This really mess up auto crafting and that means all my machine prossoced item will have to be manually put into the drives.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you can help me. Pack I am running is infinity pack.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Had the same issue today, I fixed it by moving the dense cable back by 1 then adding a smart cable so it takes 2 smart cables and it recognized it automatically. But what was odd it has a smart cable connected and was not registering to it. But when I added a extra smart cable boom instantly. :) Also dense cables do not connect to everything if I am correct. I just started playing with AE2 very cool mod though :)