Adventure Awaits Modpack! [Curse][Adventure][Tech][Magic][PvP][Achievements]

U

Unistic

I sent request on Curse to both of you! Two slots remaining for those who are interested!

U

Unistic

****DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU LIKE THE PACK AS IT IS*****

Adventure Awaits more Sandbox less Deadly.....

We're pulling away from the deadly world that kills and drives people crazy. So a lot of mods have been removed. Now we're leaning towards more of the sandbox feel. Some mods are gone, some are updated, and only a couple was added with more to come at a later date.

Currently we're scouting for unique mods but that aren't very popular. We want to bring you the lesser known mods and give you a chance to try them out. And as always I'm a strong believer of Minecraft the way you want to Minecraft. So feel free to remove or add any mods that you want.

Added Mods:

Advanced Inventory by CubeX2- allows you to upgrade your inventory with up to six areas that consist of 9 slots each. In addition to that, you can add functionality to them by adding special items like filters or crafters to them.

Mekanism by aidancbrady- is a very popular mod. With ore doubling, tripling, etc. With tons of unique tools and machines. As well as a reactor with a unique way to store power and the ability to easily change RF to EU etc. Why add this mod when its almost (not completely) similar to Rotarycraft. Well tons of reasons, for one we're leaning towards the sandbox feel. So for people who are familiar with this mod might choose to focus on this and get grounded before branching off into unique mods that they've never played with before like Rotarycraft and Reactorcraft. Plus I for one like Rotarycraft ore multiplying in one single machine but with Mekanism I do love the Robit who doesn't??

In-Game Wiki by MineMaarten - for the people who are not familiar with Pneumaticraft or Extra Cells since you'll need to know them to make items for the Avarit mod.

Removed Mods:

Gravestones (catacombs)

Advanced Thaumagaur 2

Random Things- the blood moon is gone as well as the pocket dimension so move your stuff

Z Tones

Chisel Tones

Backpack mod

BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition

Weather Storms Tornadoes

JurassiCraft

Steve Carts 2

Refined Relocation

Hardcore Wither

Super Crafting Frames

Config Changes:

Enable Open Blocks Grave

RF Tools Dimensions can be destroyed in game by sending over tnt into the dimension editor.

Enderio - change the configs to not separate the entities which will prevent withers from ignoring spawn rules in the nether, for example when you place an ender pump too close to a nether fortress :)

Updates:

All Thermal Expansion Mods

Electric Age

Advanced Rocketry

ICBM

Modular Force Field systems

Open Modular Turrets

Traincraft

Voltz Engine

LibVulpes

Additional Files

R

ryot333

Hi my name is Ryan and i would also like to join the server.

Curse name : ryot333

U

Unistic

Hi my name is Ryan and i would also like to join the server.

Curse name : ryot333
Hmm I really don't have any more slots left since everyone has been invite their friends lol but sure why not make an exception. I sent you a request on Curse!

U

Unistic

****Back Up Your World/Read Before Updating****

Adventure Awaits The SandBox 5.1

Still focusing on enlarging the Sandbox feel so we're removing Agricraft ( I know so much work went into mutations, feelz bad menz, feel free to give yourself the related magical crops idc play how you want). Magical crops was added to lessen the strain on resource gathering which in turn will allow you more time to focus on the unique mods within this pack. Have fun, build a city, start a war,...or not idc play how you want too :D

Removed Mods:

Agricraft

Mob Drops

Added:

Magical Crops by Mark719

U

Unistic

A Few more additions, might be the last for a while so don't worry :D

Added Torcherino by sci4me

-A Special torch that speeds up nearby crops and certain machines. Click/ShiftClick on it for details. It takes four clocks and a torch to craft.

Added Not Enough Wands by Portablejim

Added Fast Leaf Decay by Player

Removed Better Builder’s Wands

Config Change, re-enabled ExtraU's Magnum Torch

U

Unistic

I have three more slots available for anyone interested in playing on a server.
(Server Wiped Three Days Ago)
Be +16 plus
Curse name:
IGN:
Polite/friendly.

U

Unistic

Update 5.3

Magical Crops Config Changes:

There's a problem with Enderio Farmer destroying and not replanting magical crops. So the following config was changed to false which fixed the problem. Also Rotarycraft Fans work fine with magical crops but you might need to give the fan a little more power than the standard DC Engine/4:1 gear.

B:"Magical crops when broke/harvested re-plant themselves, default true"=false
}

Lastly for magic users another config change was made for magical crops. So now your golems or you won't take damage from magical crops.

B:"Magical Crops deal Magic damage when walked on, default true"=false

C

Captainrbaker

I'd like to join the server

Curse name : captainrbaker

U

Unistic

Sure, sent you a request on Curse.

Actually, I've tried to send you a request several times today but it seems like Curse won't allow me to do it. So just send me one but I'll try again later today as well.

Last edited:
V

vegaponk

my curse name is vegaponk
I am 17 and i'd like to join your server
I love modded minecraft

eriknelson97

Jul 29, 2019
My curse name is Dovahkiin1997
I am 19 and I would like to join your server.
I am in school to be a paramedic so please excuse me if I become inactive for weeks at a time.

U

Unistic

Hey sorry for not responding in a timely manner. I've been MIA when it comes to Minecraft due to real life issues. And honestly to my knoweldge prior to disappearing. There's no default server files when it come to a modpack from Curse. Its a bit fussy so I can't tell you in create detail. But you must create it yourself it you want to host a curse pack.
With this link you'll find a server forge installation file = https://files.minecraftforge.net/
Also typing it into google this video came up =

With a little figuring out I'm sure you can do it. Also I'm glad you pick this pack not my best work if I do say so but it was fun ( i only have three packs :D ) my next pack is also 1.7.10 because that's the Golden Age of Minecraft for me.

Anyways Good Luck!

R

Remco1123

When i try to play Adventure Awaits The Sandbox 5.3 or Adventure Awaits 3.0 The Release my CPU usage is off the charts, between 40% and 80%.
My set-up is Intel I7-4700K , 2x MSI 1080ti Gaming X and 32GB DDR3so i'm quite sure that it should run smoothly.
I tried to create a server to play the most deadly version but Chromaticraft crashes the server, i checkt the logg to find this problem ( when removed it runs). but the same problem it takes up to 60% of my CPU and the lagg is enormous some times a tick of 300,000 ms

U

Unistic

When i try to play Adventure Awaits The Sandbox 5.3 or Adventure Awaits 3.0 The Release my CPU usage is off the charts, between 40% and 80%.
My set-up is Intel I7-4700K , 2x MSI 1080ti Gaming X and 32GB DDR3so i'm quite sure that it should run smoothly.
I tried to create a server to play the most deadly version but Chromaticraft crashes the server, i checkt the logg to find this problem ( when removed it runs). but the same problem it takes up to 60% of my CPU and the lagg is enormous some times a tick of 300,000 ms

Haven't dealt with this ol' pack in a long time. But upon creation I tested the pack on a pc not even one third the strength of the one you mentioned and hosted a server for a couple of months with no CPU usage higher than the standard minecraft with high end mods and a sortex texture pack. For servers, I removed SGCraft it didn't run with Reika's mod installed at that time.
I'm sorry that I don't have any solution for you problem. This was never reported at the time I was active with this pack by anyone which includes myself and the players playing on the server back then :/

H

haashtag919

My name is haashtag919
I am 17
I would like to join this server

M

MadManInAMask

My curse name is MadManInAMask my age is 17 and am not an aggressive person