Whitelist Server Adeptcraft

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
This is not the world that will be used in the 1.5 update. However, any items in your inventory at the time of the 1.5 update will be carried over, that way this world forces you to focus on gathering resources for a nice head start. You'll have at least a full day of warning before I update and transfer things.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
On that note I had a thought at work since this isn't the permenet world. I was thinking maby since alot of people wanted to do at least a building for everyone to spawn in I thought that maby we would have a little competion. I thought maby we all could build an awsome spawn building and we could all vote on our favorite one. We have a lot of talented builders on this server since it's going to be reset anyways it would give many who lost their epic base a chance to at least build something cool. On another note I know a few of us wanted a spawn village so maby we could all work together on that and our little competion puts that person in charge of building the spawn building. I also know lambert wanted to build a spawn hub and maby we could incorporate that into our main spawn building. That being said if we wanted a spawn village many hands make easy work. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
Updated Adeptcraft to 1.0.2 Ultimate, with all mods included with default configs. Go nuts. Just realize the mods that are normally not included, and plan accordingly with your carrying-over inventory.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Man, leaving on holiday sucks.
The world literally ended whilst I was away xD

Lambert, nice to see that you got a new computer so that you can play again!

BTW Jerome, personally I enjoy world resets so don't feel too bad :D With FTB the fun is reaching the endgame and trying new stuff, I want to power myself with methane and sheep farts this time (i'm looking at you, Saice)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Man, leaving on holiday sucks.
The world literally ended whilst I was away xD

Lambert, nice to see that you got a new computer so that you can play again!

BTW Jerome, personally I enjoy world resets so don't feel too bad :D With FTB the fun is reaching the endgame and trying new stuff, I want to power myself with methane and sheep farts this time (i'm looking at you, Saice)

sheep farts?

Man that is one weird fetish you got there.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
sheep farts?

Man that is one weird fetish you got there.
To each his own.

Anyway, my psychiatrist told me that zombie flesh is a more efficient and socially acceptable source of methane than sheep farts.
I need to keep these humans thinking i'm one of them, until the moment I strike.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
I see a donate button, a list of what the server is, but no guideline for applying?

IGN: Wisdoms
Skype / Teamspeak / Raidcall: Active on all / working HEADSET
Will you abide by the rules presented? Yes
Main language: English
Country / Residency?: USA
Do you have experience with mods?: Yes, I'm well off in my knowledge of all mods except Bees as I have never actually bothered.
Do you murder people?: Only on Tuesdays... Only on Tuesdays... " Mining accidents "

- Please PM me if I am accepted

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I see a donate button, a list of what the server is, but no guideline for applying?

IGN: Wisdoms
Skype / Teamspeak / Raidcall: Active on all / working HEADSET
Will you abide by the rules presented? Yes
Main language: English
Country / Residency?: USA
Do you have experience with mods?: Yes, I'm well off in my knowledge of all mods except Bees as I have never actually bothered.
Do you murder people?: Only on Tuesdays... Only on Tuesdays... " Mining accidents "

- Please PM me if I am accepted
go to the first page and under the rules it tells you how to become a member

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
go to the first page and under the rules it tells you how to become a member
" If you wish to join, I recommend becoming an active member of the forums and proving you are a positive member to have. Then it is possible I will send you a request asking you to join the server, and if you do so wish, I will whitelist you. If your name is already on the list below, and you wish for me to change it in some form (say, adding who you are on these forums) simply post here and I will most likely accomodate you. Currently, the whitelisted members are as follows: "

So, there is no app? Because there isn't a forum link besides this one... I am so confused... So you invite random people on THIS forum? Please reword your server to standard literal English?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
" If you wish to join, I recommend becoming an active member of the forums and proving you are a positive member to have. Then it is possible I will send you a request asking you to join the server, and if you do so wish, I will whitelist you. If your name is already on the list below, and you wish for me to change it in some form (say, adding who you are on these forums) simply post here and I will most likely accomodate you. Currently, the whitelisted members are as follows: "

So, there is no app? Because there isn't a forum link besides this one... I am so confused... So you invite random people on THIS forum? Please reword your server to standard literal English?

Basicly be a good active member of the FTB forums. The whitelist is made up of active forum members so there is no app persay but a collection of people that have shown to be semi helpful and active on the forums over all.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
member slang for something else and what type they are ( I appologize for my dirty mind). Anyways so what has everyone been doing on the server I've been doing this.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I'm sorry, but I'm moving the server out of FTB altogether. The server is now running a custom made private pack, with more aesthetic than tech mods. Things like Metallurgy, Natura, Biomes O' Plenty, and Jammy's Furniture mod. There's no IC2 or Gregtech or AE, but there is Buildcraft, Thermal Expansion, and Forestry. Quarries are disabled, so no auto mining (a key reason I removed AE, as it would be implausibly expensive otherwise) or eating of the world. If any of you still wish to be on the server, I'll be creating a forum post on the MCForums soon, basically the same as this, and I'll send you the link to the pack if you ask for it here or there. Since I'm not making the pack public, I have no need for permissions for the more difficult to obtain mods. I hope to see at least some of you on, but I understand if you don't follow.