Adding ICBM Mod in the Direwolf20 Modpack?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shepuz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
Me and my buddy have been using the FTB's Direwolf20 modpack on our server for a week or so now and absolutely loving it, had to find a replacer for the Tekkit pack and this one has filled the void. We also noticed the Universal Electricity pack which has the ICBM mod in it and we both like it (in SP), but we also love the machinery that comes with the BuildCraft and Industrial Craft 2 (we love making quarries and elaborate engines) and were sort of discouraged to find out that none of the mods included in the Universal Electricity pack allowed us to build different fuel engines or large quarries to mine materials without sweating. (so we can't replace Dwolf20 pack with it)

To get to the point I'd like to ask if there's a way to add the ICBM mod in to the Direwolf20 pack without breaking the whole thing, and if it is possible, are there some other essential mods from the Universal Electricity pack that should be installed alongside to make the ICBM reveal its full potential? And if it is possible, how would one go and do all this? And to clarify, we run the FTB Direwolf20 server on a bought server, not a small homeone so detailed instructions would be much appreciated.

Thank you kindly in advance.

kmos255

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it's possible i have a private mindcrack server, + universal electricty pack and some other mod installed.

My bought server install mindcrack, and i manage to add all other mods manually.

Shepuz

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it's possible i have a private mindcrack server, + universal electricty pack and some other mod installed.

My bought server install mindcrack, and i manage to add all other mods manually.

So you're saying that if we change from the Direwolf20 pack and start using mindcrack pack instead, we can install the universal electricity pack mods manually and it will work? None of the mods (IC2 and AtomicScience for example) conflict with each other?