Open Actually Additions Canola Generator will not recieve oil

C

ClaudiusMinimus

Summary of the problem Actually Additions Canola Generator will not recieve oil

Pack Version FTB Revelation 1.4

What is the bug? I'm having an issue with the Actually Additions canola generator receiving oil and generating power and wondered if anyone else was having any issues with the generators. Also, the oil generators also will not receive buckets of oil, as they should.

Mod & Version Actually Additions
1.12.2-r128

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? I tested this on a local world with the FTB Revelations 1.4 and it works fine. I've used this exact setup on other worlds just fine as well. This issue so far seems specific to the Legion FTB Revelation server (see: https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/servers/legion-ftb-revelation-1-4.4464/)

1. Place Fermenting Barrel next to Canola Press - transfers oil to barrels just fine.
2. Place Oil Generator next to Fermenting Barrel - nothing happens; there is no transfer of oil to the generator.
3. Tried to manually add oil via a bucket - failed.

Known Fix

K

KevinSalyer

Given enough canola, and making sure that you are round-robin distributing canola using pressurized fluid conduits, you can support like 6 generators off a single press.

This works better if you hook up a power monitor and invert the Redstone signal it emits to stop the generators once your reserve power fills up (the oil generators will run with a signal and stop without one if a Redstone producing block is placed adjacent to them). And you'll want to do this because otherwise the oil generators burn canola very inefficiently when producing more power than is being used per tick.

It's also fairly easy to expand the setup to have the generators running off higher and higher tiers of oil for better rf/t production.