Achievement Get!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
So a bit of a depressing update. I finished making the castle! But... my game crashed. and when i relaunched it, the world wouldn't show up on the worlds section of minecraft. So i decided to download the world from the creator of the design, get all the stuff i had in a saved inventory cheat section of the save that won't be read, and make mystcraft worlds for all my "exploration" and mining needs.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
So a bit of a depressing update. I finished making the castle! But... my game crashed. and when i relaunched it, the world wouldn't show up on the worlds section of minecraft. So i decided to download the world from the creator of the design, get all the stuff i had in a saved inventory cheat section of the save that won't be read, and make mystcraft worlds for all my "exploration" and mining needs.
Oh gods nooooo.. :(

/sympathy

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well here are some screenies:
TmGRgRg.png

5QaZhEi.jpg

hlTtCyc.jpg

And yes, i built all of this in my origanal survival world, and i am beyond disapointed it crashed:(

Reactions: PhantomRage

malvado1972

Jul 29, 2019

Zein Eizoku

Jul 29, 2019
Someone needs to take the time to create all of those achievements into our nifty sigs we are mostly all sporting here haha.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

I suggest installing this mod aswell ;)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1548243-172-worldstatecheckpoints-ssp-world-save-points/

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

Graeme97

Jul 29, 2019
I know a fix for your crashed game! As long as you have the seed, or a backup, you can restore your world! Simply: Create a new world with the same seed, close minecraft, goto the saves (In the files, not minecraft) copy the level.dat of the new world, and look for the world that crashed. it should all be there, but not a level.dat, so give it the one of the new world, and open minecraft! Warning: Deletes all inventory items!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I know a fix for your crashed game! As long as you have the seed, or a backup, you can restore your world! Simply: Create a new world with the same seed, close minecraft, goto the saves (In the files, not minecraft) copy the level.dat of the new world, and look for the world that crashed. it should all be there, but not a level.dat, so give it the one of the new world, and open minecraft! Warning: Deletes all inventory items!
yeah... i deleted it like a few days ago. but i was about to give a tour of my new world. (which i stated before is just a modfied design of one that i got on the internets)
Here it is:
http://imgur.com/a/L6TMT#0

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
In case you didn't know, I have not played really Thaumcraft 1.6 until now, i mean, i have messed with it a little, but not that much:p.

First off, i thought i might as well just show my bedroom in Achievement Castle!(The name i just gave the castle)I also have a bunch of villagers in my village now and they seem to like it.
D3WLRS2.png

Achievement Get!: All your bases belong to us.
-Completely bring a village under autocratic dictatorship rule.
Achievement Get!: Fit for a King
-Make a castle that looks medieval on the outside, but technical on the inside. Turn it into your base.

I made the basic wand, and since there are no nodes in my world since it was made in vanilla, I had to spawn a few in until it was filled(don't worry, i destroyed a few diamonds and some shards to compensate)
YWuk84Q.jpg

Thaumicomicon!
KebuP6s.png

Thaumeter
WQpx6xw.png

Basic setup for Thaum related stuff
63tNXPR.png

Researching...
4X74wMj.png

All the aspects i have made/found:
Aer
Aqua