Bug Account Creation and Password Reset Email Problem

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be an email problem related to account creation and lost password retrieval. There have been multiple reports on the IRC channel that they are not receiving emails upon creating accounts and are therefore unable to complete the process and that the lost password emails are also not getting sent. This doesn't always seem to be the case as some people have successfully created accounts today, but the reports are pretty frequent so there definitely is a problem.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
This issue should now be solved, please let me know if there are any more problems!

EDIT: Nope, still broken. Working on it.

Last edited:

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
I can verify that it just worked for me. Whatever maintenance happened the other night broke my ability to log in using my facebook account & I finally gave in & reset my password to log in directly so I could report it. Unfortunately, my iPad has spazzed out & keeps trying to load the facebook log-in over & over again, even when I close the tab & open a new one.

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
There have been several more complaints on IRC, this time specifically about Facebook logins not working.