AA Advanced item iaser relay ui won't open

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
A

aad74

Title AA Advanced item laser relay ui won't open

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Direwolf20 1.10

Modpack version 1.3.2

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I can't always access the ui for the actually additions advanced item laser relays. Every so often the ui will open but its only one attempt in 100.
I have tried every option I can think of, empty hand/right button, shift click/right button, lasers on , lasers off, I have broken then replaced the lasers. I have even crafted a completely new set and still they don't work 99% of the time. I have logged off then back on and even shut down my pc and reloaded completely but the problems still there. I have not modified the pack in any way, every thing is exactly as it was from the pack download.
Any help would be great.

Last edited:
A

aad74

Update.

I have updated the pack to the latest version but I still have the same problem.