A quick introduction of myself

WavingStory

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I am WavingStory, also known as WavingCookie, WaveTheHedgehog and SonicLikeROBLOX.
I've played Minecraft since the first beta, though i've cracked it for a short time, since i've bough it later.
I've started modding quite early, I used to put lots of weird mods that has nothing to do with technology of magic.
I am 14 years old, yep, I know, i'm young.
My favorites games are: Super Mario All-Stars on SNES, Minecraft (eh..), Terraria, Five Nights At Freddys, ROBLOX, Starbound, all the Borderlands, The Walking Dead and my all times favorite: The Elders Scrolls V: Skyrim.
I want to become a developper, i've already learned some coding !
My favorite food is chocolate chips cookies, I just love them.
I have a hard time making friends.
I rarely play multiplayer, most of the friends I have just don't want to play with mods or simply with me ;^;
Infinity is my favorite modpack.
I love sandbox games.
My first videogame is Mr. Nutz on the SNES, my first 3D videogame is probably Wind Waker on GameCube, even if I think it could be Super Smash Bros Melee.
I get easily scared. like really easily.
My favorite type of music is chiptune.
I've said too much about myself. It rarely happens ! woohoo !
I'm french, i've learnt most of my english from the internet, not school.
I always tells myself to get some machines, but I never craft them and I use small mods insteads ;^;

So here ya go, there's my introduction, it's quite long. But hey, still, it's nice to know some about me ! See ya !

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey hey! \(^o^)/

And Infinity is already your favourite pack? You must be having a lot of fun on it then. :D

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and welcome to B&L Starlin-Eh- I watch to many kid movies....

Hello and welcome to the FTB forums! I am pc_assassin, nice to meet you!

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2