A little late, sorry for that

HickDead

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

I'm a member of this forum for a couple of days now. I was just browsing true the threads when I realized that I was that rude to not properly introduce myself! Yes, I am very ashamed ;-). So I will do that right now. Better late then never.

I'm HickDead and from the Netherlands (I hope you can all forgive my grammatical mistakes here and there, my English is far from perfect but I will do my very best) and play Minecraft since somewhere around 1.0 I believe. A little later I discovered mods and started messing around with IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower EE etc. Now I am playing FTB and I like it a lot! Especially because I discovered new mods I have never played with, like Thermal Expansion.

Well guys keep up the good work, it's very much appreciated! And I will check the forums on a regular basis.

Kind Regard,
HickDead

alely

Jul 29, 2019
Hey ive seen you on some server... uhm... yeah... don't remember.. but i saw you! Hi!

HickDead

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you all! Yes, could be! I play here and there, having a good time with other FTB players.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums, um hold on let me make sure I don't get typos on this; HickDead (washes hands).

HickDead

Jul 29, 2019
Well we don't want that kind of typos on the forum I think ^^ Or it's easy to call me a name, that I must admit ;-)