a get to know people thread

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
ok so i touth it would be realy fun and awesome to get to know the person behind many of the people posting on these forums get to know what they do in life. what they like to do in free time[hobbys] ambitions and such
just like get to know who is behind the name
no one has to post unless they want to im not forcing anyone just an idea and there is no special form to fill just say whatever you want about yourself

so i will take the honors to begin this and talk about myself a little bit

well unlike my name on the forums suggesting otherwise my name is actualy emilya
ive first found out about minecraft through some random videos on the internet but when i got to see a project montage of people building some epic structures like hogwarts [note back in early beta building hogwarts was like woow] and seeing that convinced me to buy a copy of minecraft.. in short one of the best decisions of my life regarding filling my free time
im a graphic design student. i got accepted to college for a course in gaming based graphic design and was originaly supposed to start my course in the first of this november but decided to postpone it to november 2016

regardless of me being a runaway from home and a school dropout my friends describe me as a wise person regarding the circumstances. i do my best to keep contact with family trying to make things right beetween us wich is going very well right now and i spend more and more time with them

hobbys? well i love watching sci fi/action/drama/horror/police based series.. if let and have free time i can marathon through a full season in few days of a chosen title

type of people you would find in my closest friends? mostly people at my age often students or people who deal with the same issues in life as i do and we share common ground. many of my best friends were once people who helped me through a hard time and difficulty had bonded us together and since then we keep in touch hopefully forever