40+ Australian looking for mc buddy

AdzRock

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

I'm thoroughly bored of playing by myself.

Are there any other older folks out there looking to do some of the more challenging ftb packs with someone else?

Looking for someone in or around the +10 timezone.

Let me know.
AdzRock

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums.

Timezone is an absolute killer for me. I hope you find a good sparring partner to have fun gaming sessions. :)

Meanwhile, you could try and help out with the Q&A, from your accumulated knowledge.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
This is the "Introduction" section, we don't have a "Spam us with need more buddies" section as much as we need one.
But, as you posted here, welcome to the forums! :)

Mishima01

Jul 29, 2019
A friend of mine got me back out of Minecraft retirement by introducing me to FTB. (I'd been on hiatus since the drama surrounding another launcher and exploding mods).
I've actually lurked for quite a while - there's a lot of good information on this site, but now I've finally signed up.

Corddon

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I'm American and we're generally oblivious to the way other countries count things like timezones, measure distances and what exactly football is. Could you tell me where the +10 timezone is roughly? By the way I'm not saying this is a good thing about our country, that sadly does not make it less true. Also, I'm too lazy to google a map.