Open 2.5.3: 2.5.3 ; Disappearing items & general glitchiness

R

rowlhar

Version:

What is the bug:
Pretty much straight after the update, I couldn't plant any seeds (magical crops). After harvesting the seeds they would disappear until another seed was picked up. When I tried planting these seeds they would disappear again being replaced with another item in my inventory (in this case toast). The seeds would constantly appear and reappear but I could never plant them.

Also, I couldn't shift-click items into a furnace & whenever I clicked with an empty hand it would switch out to a random item in my inventory (this might be a part of one of the mods but very annoying).

Thank you for your time,

rowlhar

Loldudester

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting the same glitchiness immediately after updating. I'll try to put something on my hotbar for example, and when I go to place it I'll find it goes back into my inventory. It's like client-server inventory desync but in singleplayer.

Polymorph

Jul 29, 2019
I too am getting this kind of behavior in 2.5.3, it kept reverting my log -> planks crafting for a long time randomly, and almost made me think I lost my watering can because it briefly disappeared when I filled it, then popped back unfilled.