Open 2.4.2: Forbidden Magic - Shovel of the Purifier

K

Kelivut

Version:

What is the bug:
Just discovered the Shovel of the Purifier in the Thaumonomicon and realized it would be a great tool, so I tried to make it using the infusion crafting, but it would instead try to make the vanilla Thaumcraft Shovel of the Earthmover.

Both use the thaumium shovel as the base, and I suppose that's where the trouble comes in even though it requires the surrounding items before starting. The earthmover uses a diamond, a greatwood log, and 2 earth shards with some terra and fabrico, whereas the purifier uses a diamond, a silverwood log, and 2 order shards with sano, perfodio, and vitreus essences. I've made sure I'm using all the right materials, and even removed the essences required for the earthmover with no luck.

I searched this forum and the internet as a whole to see if there was a fix, and all I came across was someone else with the problem (posted on reddit), whose only solution given was to effectively cheat it in.

This is on a server, and I tested it on a single player world, and even though the materials are wrong for the earthmover, it still consumes them and is successful in making it, still using the terra and fabrico essences though.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, everytime I try to infusion craft, it prioritizes Shovel of the Earthmover over Shovel of the Purifier.

Known Fix: